Monday, December 30, 2013

I. Hate. Morning

Need I say this much clearer? 

I hate mornings.

A lot of things annoy me, very few thugs do I hate. Mornings are one of those rare things. 

Whistling annoys me, people annoy me, random mouth noises annoy me, being   woken up by any way other than having sweet words spoken to me in a soft tone... KILLS ME. 

So what does my father do?

HE WAKES ME UP AT 5 SOMETHING IN THE MORNING, by LAYING ON MY LEGS AND TELLING ME TO "Get off my fat,lazy butt." Then he begins to WHISTLE INCESSANTLY IN A HIGH PITCH TONE, all while making random mouth noises.... 


I mean, seriously.... What sense does that make? If you would stop being a hypocrite by saying "You are always in a bad mood." You might be able to notice that you are in fact the reason as to why I am always in a grotesque mood.


Sorry to rant.

Much love,
~Kat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

>